Thursday, June 19, 2008

Utah... my former home...

Ok, it's official..
I miss utah.
I just surfed the web under utah tourism or visit utah.
I read over all the fun things to do there --hike to Timpanogos Cave, drive the Alpine loop, hike in Provo canyon or Sundance canyon, ride the Heber Valley railroad the list goes on and on...
All things that I have done and I took for granted.
I had a stinkin' mountain in my backyard!!!

This is a message for all ya'll living in Utah:
Take advantage of your mountains. Hike them, drive them, bike them, and just sit and enjoy them.
I know not everyone it going to do a crazy thing like me and move away from the mountains -- for a short time of their life just to try something new, but either way--enjoy what you've got!
There are so many people out there who have never seen snow, who've never seen The Great Salt Lake, who've never been able to say they can see a lake from their house--let alone 2 temples.
Love everything you have!
Go to the temple often, cuz you can. When you don't live in Utah or Utah county it's super hard to just walk into the temple.
Um so yea, I know there's mountains and lakes here in Idaho but they take a while to drive there and frankly they're not in my backyard.
So enjoy whatcha got!

--Peace out.
Ranae

1 comment:

Manette said...

I know. I've been thinking a lot about moving out of state lately but can't get over how gorgeous Logan is in the summer. I know I'll miss it and it makes me want to never leave.

Layne & Betsy's Ranch

TRIP TO FLORIDA

Quints 2008