Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Favorite Elphaba: Alexia Khadime


So, If I didn't tell you yet, when I went to Germany I took a weekend trip to England where I saw the broadway show Wicked! It was amazing! And now that I've seen it live, I have fallen in love with England's Wicked cast. I never saw the show in America, so that may be why I'm biased but you should hear this girl sing who played Elphaba.


Her name is Alexia Khadime and she is brilliant at Elphaba. I can't wait to buy her album that she's working on.
She's got to be one of my favorite singers right now.
Check out her new song and video on her website.

4 comments:

Dancinbackwards said...

That's the book we're reading in book club!!!

Ranaebang said...

Oooh! I want to read it!

Caleb and Suzy said...

That is for sure. She is extremely talented. Will you come back so we can go to another broadway in London?
Love you Ranae,
Suzy

Blake and Jenn said...

Hey!!! good to hear from you. I didn't know you were working in Boise...congrats on that! I've never been there, but as soon as I found out, I pulled up their website (your station's). Good for you. How is it up there? You are awesome, that's all I have to say.

Layne & Betsy's Ranch

TRIP TO FLORIDA

Quints 2008