Monday, May 18, 2009

Best Friends meet in Boise :)

My first best friend at USU came to visit me this weekend! So fun! On Friday I was up to nothing = watching tv I had recorded, when I got a phone call from Tayna. :) We talked for about 40 minutes about life and that we both didn't have very big plans for the weekend when she suggested she drive up to visit! I was sooo excited! Four hours later she was at my house! We went out to dinner and then came back to my house and talked until midnight.

The next day I had to produce a parade in a nearby city. She came with me and sat in the production truck with us. She thought it was amazing but to me it was just another parade. I've now been here a year and 5 months and this was my year mark of parades. It was pretty stressful because the parade ended 5 minutes too soon. We tried to stretch people putting away their chairs into something interesting. After the parade we headed to my aunt and uncle's nearby and played with my cousins. We baked cookies and grilled hot dogs. We also played evvy-ivy-over and played with the neighbor's golden retriever. He was such a fast dog. We fed my uncle's horses and then came back and said good bye.

Next we headed to the shops! Tayna and I love to go shopping and that we did. We only hit up two stores but I think we got some pretty good sales. Notable buys, I got a new scarf and orange shirt and she got a cute t-shirt jacket and some fun earings.

We came back, ordered pizza and watched a movie. I fell asleep during the movie -- which Tayna normally does. Funny.

Yesterday she came to church with me and then she had to go home. I miss her already. Right now she's looking for a job so I don't know where she'll be in even a month, but wherever she ends up I plan on visiting her. Everyone needs a little bit of spontaneous fun with a friend who understands you completely. :)

I love you Tayna, and hope to see you soon.

1 comment:

Tayna said...

Aww, Ranae, you are amazing! I had so much fun with you this past weekend! It was just like old times in Logan. :) I hope I get to see you soon cause I miss you!

Layne & Betsy's Ranch

TRIP TO FLORIDA

Quints 2008