Monday, September 15, 2008

I am Scuba Certified


So, I realize I don't post on my blog very often but I have to blog about this!

$400 and two weeks later and I am officially a certified scuba diver! YAY!

I just finished my final two dives yesterday morning and yes, on my schedule I am still awake. Which means, I still feel like I'm bobbing up and down in the water.

I'm way excited though to go scuba diving in Spain when I go to Germany next month! I even have my international driver's license.

I can't wait for my huge adventure!


I took the dive class with two men in their 60's and a man in his late 20's. It was so fun!

I can't wait until I can actually scuba dive in clear water and see tropical fish!


HAVE A GREAT DAY!


5 comments:

Manette said...

That's amazing Ranae! You know that, right?

Brooke said...

very cool. What are you going to Germany for? How long will you be there?

Ranaebang said...

I'm going to Germany to visit my cousin and her husband. I'll be there for two weeks! YAY!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

That's soo cool!! I tried to certify once but my ears freaked out. I ended up in the ER.
But I still went in Mexico (just 30 feet) and had a blast! So I'm sure you're have even more fun!

Ranaebang said...

Haha! That's sad that your ears freaked out. On my last dive my ears kinda freaked out and my left ear didn't pop until like 8 hours after I finished. That's crazy that you went to the ER! I'm afraid of the hospital, but I think I will have to get over that to get some shots updated before I leave on my trip.
I'm glad you still got to go, and in MEXICO! My family is planning a trip to Mexico next summer so hopefully I can go then as well!

Layne & Betsy's Ranch

TRIP TO FLORIDA

Quints 2008