Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Early Christmas at home

I went home this past weekend for an "Early Christmas" to visit my family. And I got to go to a USU vs UVU basketball game where my brothers and I sat on the front row behind the basket and heckled the other team. We won of course.

While at home I also got to go to my nieces's first dance performance. She was so cute :)

and I got to see my old roomie McMac we had a great convo with our friend Manette. I love those girls :)

That night I went and visited my cousins who were watching "White Christmas" a classic if you haven't seen it. :)

The next day we had an extended family Christmas party.

Here's some photos from that.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2028809&l=55c06&id=122800723


I love my family and wished I could have spent more time with everyone.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

No comments:

Layne & Betsy's Ranch

TRIP TO FLORIDA

Quints 2008