Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Napoleon Dynamite


So, I love the movie Napoleon Dynamite.

The first time I watched it I hated it. But now I love it, it's so creative!

I just bought the movie and watched it for the first time since I think my freshman year of college.

I love that it was filmed just a few miles from where I went to school and that they have tours of Napoleon Dynamite things there now in Preston, Idaho -- although I've never taken the time to go there and see them.
Also, many people may not believe this but the "Happy Hands" club came to my high school the year before this movie came out and performed. We tried not to laugh at them cuz we were guessing they were serious.


This is my favorite song from the movie:


HAVE A SWEET DAY AND DON'T ASK TO EAT MY TOTS!

No comments:

Layne & Betsy's Ranch

TRIP TO FLORIDA

Quints 2008